1. F.A.R.M.S. requires Low Skill Appointment of Representative form to be completed and returned to our office.
2. Place order with Service Canada In Ontario please contact Service Canada Simcoe at:
For all other provinces contact your local Service Canada office.
3. Once completed, please forward the employment contract (PLEASE ENSURE it is completed and signed) via fax to F.A.R.M.S. - 905-568-4307 via e-mail at email@example.com
4. F.A.R.M.S. will send the request to Mexico for recruitment purposes and to obtain names of workers.
F.A.R.M.S. administration fee is $45.00 + HST. per worker arrival.
Mexico will recruit workers and send F.A.R.M.S. the names
5. F.A.R.M.S. will provide the employer the names of the workers
6. Employer must submit the names of the workers to Service Canada to obtain a final Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Number.
7. Once employer receives the LMIA employer must fax or e-mail F.A.R.M.S. F.A.R.M.S. sends Honduras the final LMIA with a requested travel date.
8. Once travel date has been confirmed, CanAg Travel will contact the employer to arrange ground transportation. Fees for this service vary depending on where employer is.
9. CanAg meets worker at the airport and facilitates worker movement through Customs and Immigration and gets them through Pearson Airport onwards to bus connections or local pick-up.
10. If a worker disappears off the farm or doesn't showup for work, please contact the F.A.R.M.S. office so worker can be declared AWOL with authorities.